Mar 1, 2011

New Coping Strategy

Up until now, I've thrived on learning and searching for any and all information that could possibly inform me in any way shape or form as to when we will get to travel to Korea and bring Alex home. I'm giving up. Because none of that information will actually change anything. That day will come when it comes whether I know about it now or 5 months from now. SO, my new strategy is to forget about the wait and spend time with my husband before we enter parenthood. And we will do non-parenty things like fly to Vegas and go out for beers on a Tuesday night. Speaking of... gotta go!

4 comments:

  1. Mini vacations & date nights-great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good strategy! Hope you have lots of great dates with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the doc yesterday and over heard a woman from South Korea sharing memories with another patient who had been stationed in Korea during the Korean war. Have to admit it was interesting evesdropping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a BRILLIANT strategy:)

    ReplyDelete