ACK! If you remember this exciting post, you will remember me saying that EP approval usually takes around 4-6 weeks, even though our agency technically told us 4-8 weeks. Well, it's been 8 weeks... 8 weeks AND ONE DAY. And there is no news. Nothing. At this point, in my opinion, all timelines are up in the air. If one timeline can pass like this, then why can't all the others? I have no idea what to expect. I don't know when we will travel. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
The end.
Gahhh! The suspense must be killing you! Thanks for letting us know there is nothing to know. I hope you hear something soon.
ReplyDeleteour agency said that korea is not approving EP's until the end of july... i know the wait stinks... we will likely wait 14-15 months from referral to travel : (
ReplyDeleteI will add an AAARRRGGGHHHH to your ACK! so frustrating!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't think it has anything to do with the state shutdown, do you? I heard a report yesterday of a couple waiting to come home from Texas with their baby, but MN hadn't processed something necessary because the office is closed. They were going to "open" the office and find the paperwork so they could come home.
ReplyDeleteIt stinks!! I think you should get out of the house and meet us at the Basilica Block Party tonight:)
ReplyDeleteEileen, good question, but everything we are waiting for right now is being processed by the Korean government. After that paperwork is approved and Alex receives EP and a Korean passport, his documents will be sent to the U.S. where he will receive his travel visa (all done on the federal level). So the MN shutdown should not affect our process at all - thankfully!!!
ReplyDeleteDesirae, that sounds super fun, but we have some family stuff going on tonight. Have fun!!!
BOO TO WAITING. enough is enough!
ReplyDeletethis part just plain STINKS, jen!!! to be so close and still have no news is so frustrating! sending you hugs and hoping you are enjoying your summer despite missing your sweet boy!
ReplyDelete