...that our paperwork has not yet been approved and nobody knows anything about anything. Just thought I'd keep you updated on our "progress."
One thing that you should know is that this wait is not about us specifically. There's nothing "wrong" with our paperwork. Our paperwork was submitted in May along with a large number of other families. We are all waiting together.
Tomorrow will mark week 9 of our 4-8 week wait for EP. The tickers on my sidebar that are supposed to be counting the days/weeks/months/years of our wait have stopped working. I think that's a bad sign.
If I had to guess when we will be called to travel, I would say mid/late August at this point. Maybe even September. I think that's realistic.
The waiting stinks, doesn't it? I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeletestinky stinky STINKERS!!!
ReplyDeleteman, i hope things start moving SOON!!!
and, i will say, it's definitely wise to be realistic, but we got our travel call the day after we got our EP, so you never know! ;)
Hang in there sweetie! That travel call is right around the corner!!! I know this waiting is tough, but your little cutie is so worth it!! He's going to love you both so much! He will love this crazy auntie pea zizzle too! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the ticker isn't working. This way you can relax without constant reminders of your wait. In the meantime, there are so many wonderful things for you to think about and be grateful for. This is the last time in your lives you'll be free to focus on others and make the best of their lives and yours. Take advantage of it. Dance, celebrate, laugh, travel, etc. Those days will be over soon. Much love to you!!! Mommy
ReplyDelete