Jul 26, 2011

Beyond Timelines

It pains me to report that we still don't have any new information about when Alex will be able to come home. There has been some conflicting information about why these delays exist, but the information I am choosing to trust (simply because it is the most thorough) can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, it does not make the wait any easier but at least there is some kind of explanation.
    love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted, I've been wondering about you too. So frustrating that people with (seemingly) good intentions are holding up a process that is hurting families. I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie pz/Great Auntie PattyJuly 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

    Jen-
    I pray this gets resolved quickly and Alex is home with his parents and waiting family soon!!
    We are keeping the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending my love to help you get through this incredibly frustrating wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry the delays continue. I am praying for you all.

    I am so grateful that Alex has a mommy who so treasures him!

    It's a blessing I wish all little boys and girls had.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete