Nov 5, 2010

Care Package #1



During our long wait to travel, we are allowed to send up to two "care packages" to our little peanut! These packages, unfortunately, are to be no larger than a one-gallon, zip-lock bag. As you can see, I was a little overly ambitious but managed to fit quite a bit into that small plastic bag! Here is what our little one will be receiving from us sometime soon:

  • 4 "onesies"
  • 1 cute (and warm!) sweater-pajama-thingy 
  • 1 blanky/stuffed animal combo
  • 1 soft photo album featuring Mommy and Daddy pics
  • 1 book featuring the English alphabet and tidbits about Minnesota
  • 3 disposable cameras to capture all that cuteness going on halfway around the world! 

I guess I'll have to save the kitty book and 5th onesie for next time (if it will even still fit him - tear!).  

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Do Mommy and Daddy want a care package? How can we help you to prepare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts! I think Ryan was right when he told me that you and I would hit it off. Let me know if you 2 ever want to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - That's so sweet! Honestly, it still seems so far away at this point that I wouldn't even know what to ask for! Any life-saving tips from a veteran mom???

    lovemadeourfamily - We should definitely get together! I'll message you on Facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to send a camera and I ADORE that bodysuit!!!! CUTE! Sending lots of love to Alex.

    ReplyDelete