Nov 3, 2010

National Adoption Month

November is National Adoption Month! So many babies, children, and teens are in need of permanent, loving families. Help us get the word out about adoption! This page features 30 ways (one for each day) to celebrate, spread the word, and learn more about adoption. Post a comment about how you are going to celebrate National Adoption Month! 

Happy November! 

5 comments:

  1. I am going to celebrate by baking cookies for our awesome social workers! We have a parenting class this Saturday so it's a good opportunity to deliver the goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11/10 idea (from the calender) we will find a new tradition for our family.
    11/11- my family tree already has the adopted children in it!
    11/26 positive thoughts for you guys and some of my family trying to adopt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm going to go with 11/2 idea from the calendar and attempt to make Kimchi (a very traditional Korean dish). If it turns out, I may even bring some to Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and of course I am also going with the 11/6 idea and blogging about adoption awareness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11/4 idea I just did. We are sponsoring a little boy from India, Shrayesh. He is 6 and cute as a button! We did this through World Vision at church. Thank you Jen and Ryan for blazing the trail!!!

    ReplyDelete