Aug 23, 2011

TRAVEL CALL!

Well, finally something in this process happened LIGHTNING FAST! Never have I ever seen VI and TC on the same day! 

We got our travel call this morning at 7:18am. The call woke me up and before I even saw who was calling I already knew. 

WOOHOO! WE'RE GOING TO SEOUL! 

I will be updating my blog throughout the trip (as long as the free-wifi at our hotel works) so stay tuned. 

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! So happy for you! Enjoy your trip...Looking forward to hearing about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys. How amazing to finally meet your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooooohoooooo!!!!! FINALLY!
    Our TC came the same day as the VI, too, but we weren't brave enough to leave the next day! ;)
    Go get Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! We did the same thing, TC at 9am and left the next morning at 6am for Seoul!!! Have an AMAZING trip!

    ReplyDelete