Sep 19, 2011

Reunited!

As many of you know, we are friends with the parents of Alex's former foster brother from Korea, Silas. (If you need a refresher, you can read about that here.) Silas came home in May so it's been a while since the boys have seen each other. We were very excited to be able to reunite them this past weekend! It was unclear if they actually remembered each other, but either way we are so happy the boys will be able to share such an important part of their personal histories as they grow up together. 

We tried desperately to get a good picture of the boys together, but it was impossible to get them to look at the camera at the same time. I guess we'll just have to keep trying! Until then... 

(pictures removed)

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Can't wait to add another munchkin to the mix:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!!!!!! Looks like they are both having fun. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!

    And, man, I am relating to everything you write lately - I always have the hardest time getting pictures of the girls, they are continually on the move. I can't wait to get Elise and Alex together. :-)

    ReplyDelete