AHHH!!! IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S FINALLY HERE!
I'm excited! I'm terrified! I'm curious! I'm scared! I'm elated! I'm, I'm, I'm... AHHH!!!
This is the year that everything changes. Ryan and I are becoming parents. We will be responsible for the life of another human being.
I won't get my preferred length of sleep each night (which I am not allowed to share here because apparently Ryan thinks there is something seriously wrong with me, lol)... what am I going to do?!
Oh, wait, Ryan and I got that one covered:
Merry Christmas to us!
No time to visit the coffee shops? Too deliriously tired to drive? Well, we're bringing the coffee shops to us! Because I have a feeling I'm going to have a very great need for a caffeine fix or two each day... and/or night. We are now prepared for whatever sleep schedule Alex forces us into.
I can't wait!
Happy New Year, Alex! We get to meet you this year!!!
Happy 2011! This is going to be fantastic year. And yes, our coffee maker is also our best freind.
ReplyDeleteIf you need extra sleep - don't forget the grandparents - LOL!!!!! We will all take him anytime!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStill need the coffee to get me going and my kids are in their 30s! That is the thing about being a mom or dad, 24/7! Even if Grandparents are with the kids they are still on your mind. We are ready to give you a break anytime!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for 2011. It's going to be fabulous year for you Mama!!!
ReplyDelete:) :) :) :) :)
ReplyDeletethis is going to be an amazing year for you! Alex isn't leaving our fridge til we get to meet him.