Life With Alex
Is that a pedicure toe separator thing in his bucket? ahahavery cute!
I love all his expressions!
oh my gosh, he is SO cute! he has the most gorgeous eyes!!!
I need a pedicure! Alex, you are adorable!! I can't wait to hug you!
I think it's a toy rake ...He is the cutest!
Oh good! He can learn to use the rake and help grandma out in the garden. His hair is getting so long, isn't it? I love him in that color, too. Hello, sweetheart!!!
Is that a pedicure toe separator thing in his bucket? ahaha
ReplyDeletevery cute!
I love all his expressions!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, he is SO cute! he has the most gorgeous eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteI need a pedicure! Alex, you are adorable!! I can't wait to hug you!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a toy rake ...
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest!
Oh good! He can learn to use the rake and help grandma out in the garden. His hair is getting so long, isn't it? I love him in that color, too. Hello, sweetheart!!!
ReplyDelete